Orygen Dual Valve Sport is a double valve designed in close collaboration with the Neurology Department of Hospital del Mar (Barcelona, Spain), which works specifically for high performance individuals looking for advance respiratory training and conditioning.
It allows patients to train the inspiratory and expiratory muscles simultaneously and to adjust the levels independently and the capabilities are the most powerful in the market: the settings ranges between 44 and 146 cmsH2O in the inspiratory phase and from 24 to 159 cmsH2O in the expiratory phase.
It is an essential respiratory tool for those who perform high performance sports activities and individuals looking for advance respiratory training utilizing breakthrough technology and breathing exercises.
- Frequency: 4 or 5 days a week, twice daily
- When to use: Morning and Night
- Treatment method:
- Start of program: 3 series of 10 reps morning and evening
- Once comfortable, increase to 3 series of 20 reps morning and evening
- Advance usage: 3 series of 10 reps morning and evening
Worldwide shipping available with delivery under 7 days from order.